Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Hello Loves!
  So here it is that time of year when people are decorated and filled with cheer. Oh wait not cheer. I believe the right word would be terror! Okay that was super corny. Sorry about that guys. It is that time of year again folks to dress up like you never would normally and get free candy. I love the free candy part. That's right Halloween is here again. So what are you going as this year? I think I may go as a doll. No not a scary one. But I can take it there if I wanted to. I think I may do a favorites lookbook for you guys of the looks I saw that were my favorite this year. Please share your Halloween looks with me on my new facebook page! I made this page for you guys so you can be interactive with me. Send me inspiration pictures and I'll do some step by step tutorials as well. Also if you have tried any look from this blog or one you made up yourself I would love to see it. So don't be a stranger loves ;). Love you all and until next time...Smooches!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Morgan-Lanae-MUA/545871282106292

No comments:

Post a Comment