Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!!!!

Hey Loves!
I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the day with your families. I know I did. We got my son a 3DS and he was quiet all night. Best gift we have ever gotten him. I hope you guys are ready for new years. I have several looks to post for parties and such and I have a few friends guest modeling as well. I will also be doing some features in the near future. I want to do some feature models and makeovers and also feature other blogs and talented people. So if you are interested in being featured in a post or modeling please email me at thethyckvixen@yahoo.com. Okay I'm going to go eat some more because it's in my face and then go to sleep. That's healthy huh. Love you guys and until next time...Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment