Thursday, April 26, 2012

Less Is More

Hi lovelies.
    Now I know there are always a million "on trend" looks for spring. This is a look you can do all year every year. The simple less is more fresh look. You can focus on anything you like. Bold eyes subtle face, bold cheek subtle eye and lip and so on. One thing I've been doing lately that I'm really loving is bold lashes with a light eye and bold lip. It's fresh and sexy at the same time without anything being too over bearing. For my deeper skin ladies I always love a nice orange lip or cheek. It is the one color deeper skinned ladies must have. It looks incredible in the right shade and you will definately be on trend for the season. For the lighter skinned ladies I am loving a nice plum on the cheek and a deep pink lip. These elements cause a calm yet sexy look that's not too harsh but just bold enough. For eyes on any lady of color I love a nice gold or bronze especially for this look. It can be so refreshing while also making your eyes pop. Throw in a nice pair of falsies and your ready to go. I know your thinking this sounds boring especially for spring but switch the gold for a nice spring color on the lids and a deep crease color for a bolder eye if you like. I will show a few examples so you can see how I am applying this to clients and myself. I hope you guys like this look. Go out and make it yours! Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment