Monday, June 11, 2012

The weekend in photos

Hello Loves,
 This weekend was the birthday of a friend of mine so a group of us girls went out to dinner to celebrate. We had a wonderful time and I thought I would share some of my friends outfits of the night with you. They looked very cute. So I will put pictures below and please visit my friend Erica's blog, http://doesthiscomeinmysize.blogspot.com/. She runs a plus size fashion blog with great style tips for us ladies with extra to love. Please bare in mind that I'm pregnant so I can't be as full on stylish as I would like because I'm hot all the time. Some of you know what I mean, lol, but please enjoy and until next time...Smooches!

So here we are at like 2 a.m. I'm on the far left in the purple and next to me is Erica from doesthiscomeinmysize. Next we have Vida, Avis, Cece, Alesia, and the birthday girl herself Audri.

Here we have Erica and Alesia looking very summer stylish both wearing jean jackets. I have notice those have made a comeback in a big way this year. Surprisingly they both have the same color scheme as well. Grey with light or dark blue and cute sandals to finish. Very cute!
And here we have a shoe shot of all the shoes I will be stealing after I give birth and my swelling goes down. Lol, just kidding. But seriously though how cute are these shoes. We have Avis, Vida and Audri's shoes in this shot. They have great legs don't you think.  


No comments:

Post a Comment