Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Met Gala

Hey Dolls,
  So let's get it right into it. Last night we watched some stars shine and some fade sadly at the Met Gala in NYC. I must say overall with high expectations I was slightly disappointed with what I saw. I saw almost nothing but minimalist makeup looks which is okay, but at the same time if your couture is boring can I get some drama some where? Along with boring makeup and hair were some rather head scratching looks from some of the celebs. I couldn't help but notice odd colors, bad fits and unflattering cut and proportion of some of the garments. Excuse my ranting on the aspects I didn't care for. Let's look at my favorites of the night.
Solange looked stunning in this beautiful canary yellow dress with peplum from Rachel Roy. Get into how effortlessly gorgeous she is.

Paula Patton looked absolutely stunning in Vera Wang. Jaw Dropper!
Sofia Vergara looked stunning in this Marchesa number. Loved it!
Other Looks I loved from the night.
And now for a few thing I was NOT loving.
So what did you all think of the fashion at the Gala? Who were your favorites? I hope you all enjoyed my take on the Met Gala. Until next time, Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment