Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Weekend trip and update

Hey loves,
Sorry I have been m.i.a. for a few days. I went out of town for memorial day and I'm just getting my energy back up. It was a really good weekend and while I was there I came up with a new seies for you guys. I'm going to start a color series for summer. I have a cousin who is darker skinned and thinks she can't wear bright colors. So in ode to her I will do this series so that l.o.c. can learn some cool ways to wear every color. I'm going to start with basic colors like red, blue, green and so on. So the premier color for this series will be red. I hope you guys enjoy the series and if you would like to see a specific look please let me know. I will try to do at least 3 looks per color. So I hope this series will help all shades and give you some fun ideas to play with. Until next time loves...Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment