Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Turkey Day!

Hello My Loves...
So Thanksgiving is here and we should all be filled with cheer! Notice I said should. Some of us are a little unhappy our husbands will be at work because of stupid black friday. But I'm not bitter. Okay maybe just a little bit. Anyway before we go getting up at the crack of dawn to hit the sales we will be at dinners or parties or whatever you do on thanksgiving. So special looks will of course be needed. So I have a done a couple for you to get inspired from. I hope these looks woo you into the spirit of the holidays and you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy spending time with your loved ones. And also no matter what goes on this day or what's going on in your life, don't forget to be thankful and give thanks. You made it through another day and night in a warm safe place and others didn't have that luxury. Love you all...Smooches!

This look I call stuffing, lol. I used a neutral gold for the base color all over the eye.
Above Crease-Ben Nye-turquoise
Crease-Too Faced-coco puffed
Lid-Ben Nye-Indian copper
Eyeliner-Nyx-emerald city
Lashes-iGlam-unknown number
Mascara-Benefit-Bad Gal Lash














This one is roasted cranberries.
Black base was used on the lid and above crease area to bring more depth to the colors.
Lid-Maybelline color tattoo-bold gold (over top of that is Too faced-honey pot)
Gold Glitter-Nyx
Outer V-Ben Nye-purple haze mixed with Nyx-volcano
Crease-Nyx-volcano
Above Crease-Ben Nye-purple haze
Mascara-Benefit-bad gal lash
Lashes-iGlam-unknown number


(Please excuse my photo taking ability. I am working on taking better photos and lighting and such. If my natural lashes are distracting I'm sorry. They go straight down naturally. All products were bought and paid for by me.)


2 comments: