Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tea time!

Hello My Loves...
This weeks tea is all about how excited I am to get Tiffany D's new palette from Sigma. Now if you don't know Tiffany D she is an outstanding makeup artist that has been making videos on YouTube for several years. She was one person that really got me into makeup and wanting to be a makeup artist. If you look over to the side she's one of my favorite blogs and you can click there and check her blog out. Anyway I am so happy for her and the I can't wait to get the palette and play with it a bit. She's made a palette that can do virtually anything. It's a fully workable palette and that's what I appreciate the most. She has really sat down and done any kind of look with this palette and when you get it you will also receive a look book to give you some ideas of how to use the palette. The palette has 8 eye shadows in it and 2 gel liners. It also has a two sided brush and a two sided liner pencil. This is what it looks like.
Isn't it pretty! That was so girly of me. LOL. Sorry guys. Anyway The gel liners come in chocolate and blackout. The shadow colors are brunette, chestnut, smoke, beam, in the dark, midnight, fog, halo. Check out her blog for more information and swatches. This is a limited edition palette so get on it! Thank you for reading and as always until next time...Smooches!
(Photo from Tiffany D's blog. I do not own the rights to this photo.)

No comments:

Post a Comment